Auction Terms & Conditions MintProducts Auctions Terms and Conditions
1. Bids can be placed in person or through an agent at the live auction sale, as well as via phone, fax, postal mail, and online through our internet bidding platform.
2. (Grades and) descriptions of lots are the opinion of the cataloger and MintProducts Auctions. Descriptions are meant to be a guide for those who have not had the opportunity to view the lots in advance. MintProducts Auctions makes no guarantee regarding grades and descriptions.
3. A 17.50% Buyers Charge (also known as a Buyers Premium) will be added to the successful bid of each lot. This charge is payable by the buyer as part of the total purchase price.
4. All lots offered are guaranteed genuine and have been described to the best of our ability. Floor bidders may not return any lots. Other bidders, including those who have not viewed the lots in person, wishing to make returns must notify MintProducts Auctions within 5 days of receipt of the purchased lots. Returned lots must still be in their original sealed holder(s). Multiple item and bulk lots cannot be returned for any reason. All returns must be made within 21 days of the end of the auction. No returns will be accepted after settlement has been made with the consignor. Certified Coins (PCGS and NGC) may be returned, but will incur a 5% return fee (minimum of $10.00). This fee is non-negotiable.
5. When placing absentee bids, please bid in even whole dollar amounts. All absentee bids will be executed competitively and reduced to one increment over the next highest bid. Phone bids must be confirmed with a signed bid sheet. MintProducts Auctions is not responsible for bidding errors. Please review all bids before placing them.
6. All successful absentee bidders will be notified following the sale and are required to pay the full invoice amount before lots are delivered unless prior arrangements have been made. Payment must be received within 10 days of notification. Late payments will be cause to void return privileges. Non payment can void future bidding privileges and may require legal action.
7. Payment may be made by cash, check (bank check, traveler's checks, etc), bank wire (with advanced approval), PayPal, and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover). There is a maximum charge of $5,000.00 on credit cards. MintProducts Auctions reserves the right not to deliver lots until payments have cleared.
8. There will be a combined shipping, handling, and insurance fee paid by the buyer for any lots shipped. The minimum charge for shipping lots will be $5.00. All shipping charges will be based on our costs.
9. Photographs of lots used for MintProducts Auctions are of the actual items being sold.
10. MintProducts Auctions reserves the right to remove any lot from the sale and to reject any bids, including frivolous bids and those we believe not made in good faith.
11. The state of New Hampshire does not require collection of sales tax. There will be no sales tax collected at MintProducts Auction Sales held in New Hampshire, including lots shipped outside of New Hampshire.
12. By placing a bid in any MintProducts Auctions Sale, whether in person or any other method (through an agent, by phone, email, fax, postal mail, or our internet bidding platform), you agree that you are entering into a legally binding agreement in the state of New Hampshire. Any disputes arising from the agreement shall be settled by the application of New Hampshire law.
13. Placing a bid in a MintProducts Auction constitutes acceptance by the bidder of all the terms and conditions of the sale.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms